Down Payment Assistance for Zero Down USDA Loans in Louisiana Areas
Down Payments for USDA Loans Have Never Been Easier
Louisiana Areas Home Buyers can qualify for a Zero Down USDA Loan
USDA Loans Louisiana Offers Down Payment Assistance
There are down payment assistance programs available for the zero down loan program in the Louisiana areas. This assistance aids in obtaining the lowest interest rates available when compared to other loan programs the market now offers. As we all know, the market now faces tough economic times but USDA Loans Louisiana can still offer you the assistance you need to obtain the very best security along with credit flexibility available. We know how there are many people in search of purchasing a home but who also lack the necessary financial stability. Here at USDA Loans LOUISIANA , we can get you 100 percent financing along with zero down payment.
What are the Benefits of Obtaining Down Payment Assistance?
- Many homebuyers in the Louisiana surrounding areas do not find it possible to meet the minimum FICO guidelines set forth which hinders them from finding resources to help the home buying experience. This is one reason why obtaining a zero down USDA loan has become so popular and simple.
- The homebuyer can now borrow up to 100 percent of the total appraised value of house of choice with zero down.
- More importantly, the 30 year fixed rate mortgage makes the USDA loan choice much more beneficial because the interest rate is low.
What is the Process of Applying for a Zero Down USDA Loan?
- The USDA has a loan housing assistance program which contains very lenient loan requirements when it comes to being approved for a USDA loan.
- You do not need to have any concern about your FICO score as long as your income and home purchase amount fall within the loan limit guidelines.
- You can have your USDA loan closing costs covered by a gift fund or by the seller.
- There are many families taking advantage of the zero down USDA home loan.
- In Louisiana surrounding areas the average household income limit stands at $74,750 for a USDA loan. The monthly insurance rate is .3 percent in comparison to the FHA rate of 1.35 percent. The majority of the state of Louisiana, qualifies for a USDA home loan.
- The state of Louisiana is the second largest state in the United States and most of this state is rural which makes it perfect for USDA loans throughout many areas of the state.
This zero down USDA loan is a dream made into reality. This is a rare type loan with no bait and switch. To be clear, this USDA loan type is one of the best loan programs available on today’s market. USDA Loans LOUISIANA can assist you all the way through the loan process while offering you low mortgage rates, flexible property requirements and a simple qualification process.