USDA Loans Elmwood, Louisiana
Purchase a New Home in Elmwood, Louisiana with USDA Loans Elmwood, Louisiana and Surrounding Area
USDA Rural Development loan Elmwood, Louisiana and Surrounding Area
Elmwood is a census-designated place (CDP) in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, United States, within the New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population is 4,635. Elmwood was part of neighboring Jefferson's census area from 1960 to 1990. According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.0 square miles, of which, 3.7 square miles of it is land and 0.3 square miles of it (7.30%) is water.
Most residents are zoned to Harahan Elementary School in Harahan while some are zoned to Jefferson Elementary School in Jefferson. Students are zoned to Riverdale Middle School, and Riverdale High School. In regards to the advanced studies academies, most areas are zoned to Airline Park Academy, while some areas are zoned to Metairie Academy. In 2012 the Jefferson Parish campus of the International School of Louisiana (ISL) charter school opened in a leased JPPSS building on South Clearview Parkway in Elmwood. (http://www.city-data.com/city/Elmwood-Louisiana.html)
The Distance from Elmwood, to New Orleans, LA is 8.75 and miles by car.
- FreeWheelin’ Bike Tours - Great tour through the highs and lows of New Orleans. Guides are friendly and knowledgeable who
can handled a group of 12 with ease.Bikes are super comfortable and easy to maneuver.
- BooKoo Bounce - $8 for 90 mins and the rooms aren't separated. They have wifi so I can roll up in here, let my kids go wild plus sit down and get some work done. Win win!
- Cajun Pride Tours - Cajun Pride Tours is how up close you are able to get to many types of animals. They've been able to train several alligators to come close to the boat so that you can get a very good look at them. Plus, all of the swamp
you are touring are private land so the animals are not afraid of the tours because Cajun Pride Tours treat them well. We were able to see several types of birds, many alligators, and even some raccoons.
USDA Rural Development loan are designed by the government to help medium income Americans living in rural and suburban communities buy a new home.
They are the most competitive loan in the market:
- No Down Payment
- 30 year lowest fixed rates
- Guarantee of the Federal Government
- You have the ability to roll in your closing costs into the loan
- Flexible credit guidelines
There are no other loan programs that compare for a home in rural neighborhoods.
Many rural areas all over the country are growing and expanding from the feasibility of this program. People once again have the means of affordability in buying a home and fulfilling the American Dream.
Ask one of our qualified USDA Home Loans Elmwood loan officers if your property qualifies for Rural Development.