USDA Loan Oak Hills Place, Louisiana
Oak Hills Place Louisiana Rural Homes USDA Loans is one of most cost effective home buying programs
USDA Loan Oak Hills Place real estate is primarily made up of medium sized (three or four bedroom) to large (four, five or more bedroom) single-family homes and apartment complexes/high-rise apartments. Most of the residential real estate is owner occupied. Many of the residences in the Oak Hills Place neighborhood are established but not old, having been built between 1970 and 1999. A number of residences were also built between 2000 and the present. ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Oak-Hills-Place-Louisiana.html )
Many things matter about a neighborhood, but the first thing most people notice is the way a neighborhood looks and its particular character. This particular neighborhood in Baton Rouge, the Oak Hills Place neighborhood, has some outstanding things about the way it looks and its way of life that are worth highlighting.
- When you're in town get to Audubon Zoo or try Odenheimer Aquarium. Enjoy art as it should be experienced at Anglo-American Art Museum. Going to the museum will totally surprise your family cause they didn't think you were that classy, so plan a visit to Dixie Museum.
- Take it up a notch with something a little more exciting. Various and sundry pleasant diversions can be reached easily from Oak Hills Place. If your looking for aquariums or would like fun ideas, the options are boundless. Now you know what to do so jump in your car and check out the local attractions. Southern(land) Speedway is worth the relatively short drive, there's also Baton Rouge Raceway or Eagleland Speedway while you're in town. Oak Hills Place has a robust selection of local county parks and recreational offerings for families with kids. Get your Nerf football and check out Highland Road Park. When you want to get outside in Oak Hills Place we always suggest taking in the scenic paths at Mayfair Park.
- Need some energy afterwards The area has some great choices to satisfy your caffeine cravings. Time to wind down a little now. Looking for a place to relax while indulging in some ale's, or find someone while you're in Oak Hills Place. Taste something sophisticated perhaps a B & B, or maybe a Vodka Espresso.
USDA Loan Oak Hills Place, Louisiana, is pleased to offer residents of The Bayou State the opportunity of home ownership.
USDA Rural Housing program was devised as a way to give Americans in rural areas the chance to buy a home of their own.
Advantages of applying for a USDA Home Loan Oak Hills Place, Louisiana:
- They are the only zero money down mortgage program offered to those outside of the US military.
- The loans are 30-year fixed rate, which mean lower monthly payments.
- Families with lower incomes and those with less than perfect credit may qualify.
- There is no requirement for private mortgage insurance.
- They can be used for both purchasing and refinancing.
If you are considering putting down roots near the Big Easy, New Orleans, in the Festival Capital of the World, Lake Charles, or want to experience the Cajun culture of Lafayette Parish, apply for a USDA Rural Housing loan today.