USDA Loans Belle Chasse, Louisiana
Belle Chasse, Louisiana USDA Rural Housing Loans
USDA Home Loans in Belle Chasse.
Louisiana present you with an opportunity to live in a suburb of New Orleans and sits on the west bank of the Mississippi River, only 13 miles from the heart of the Crescent City's French Quarter. This city is the largest town in Plaquemines Parish with a population of 12,679 at the 2013-2014 census and serves as the headquarters of the Louisiana Air Force National Guard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Chasse,_Louisiana).
The advantages of living in a small community paired with the convenience of living within shouting distance of a large metropolitan area. Just south of the Jefferson Parish community of Gretna and the Orleans Parish city of Algiers. This beautiful town also offers beautiful homes on large lots populated with everything from oak trees to tall elegant palms, low taxes and a very low crime rate. Their elementary school was given the Blue Ribbon award. There are booming businesses, yet we have the small hometown atmosphere at the same time.
Among the variety, of the most famous vegetation in the area comes in the form of citrus groves. The area's groves keep fruit bowls throughout the metro area well stocked with satsumas, oranges and kumquats, among others.
There are many activities for you and your family to do in this great town.
To name just a few:
- Home to the famous "Orange Fest" and "Crawfish Fest" and also the "Gamers Fest". It is also home to the Plaquemines Parish Seafood Festival.
- Shooting Range, Dirt-Bike/Four-Wheeler "The Track", Cypress Parks (Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Football), "Area-51" Laser tag/arcade, "Magicians Square" Performing arts, and talent shows, "Spelling Bee Palace" schools compete against each other for state rewards.
USDA Rural Housing Louisiana program.
USDA Rural Housing Louisiana program was devised as a way to give Americans in rural areas the chance to buy a home of their own. Both the property and the borrower determine eligibility. In Louisiana, there are a large number of homes that qualify-from Shreveport to New Orleans. The properties are in designated rural areas and fixer uppers may also qualify for additional rehabilitation funds.
Pros of a Louisiana USDA home loan:
- They are the only zero money down mortgage program offered to those outside of the US military.
- The loans are 30-year fixed rate, which mean lower monthly payments.
- Families with lower incomes and those will less than perfect credit may qualify.
- There is no requirement for private mortgage insurance.
- They can be used for both purchasing and refinancing.
If you are considering putting down roots near the Big Easy, New Orleans, in the Festival Capital of the World, Lake Charles, or want to experience the Cajun culture of Lafayette Parish, apply for a USDA Louisiana, Rural Homes USDA Loan.
There is a lot of information required to apply for your home loan. Nonetheless, there are several ways to apply for your home loan:
- Call the phone number to connect with us with your questions?
- Send an email or chat with us online with questions
- Apply online
When you are ready to apply, you will be asked for information such as income asset, property, employment, personal, and liability information. If there are any further questions about applying for your home loan, feel free to contact any of our Belle Chasse - USDA Loan agents at any time.